terça-feira, janeiro 01, 2008

Ev'ry Time We Say Goodbye...







(canção de Cole Porter)

Every time we say goodbye, I die a little.
Every time we say goodbye, I wonder why a little.
Why the gods above me, who must be in the know,
think so little of me, they allow you to go.
When you're near there's such an air of spring about it.
I can hear a lark somewhere begin to sing about it.
There's no love song finer,
but how strange the change from major to
minor,
Every time we say goodbye,
every single time we say goodbye.

3 comentários:

28 na sala disse...

Olá Professora, já fiz a ficha de leitura para E.A. e está guardado no Turbeturma.

Francisco N.

Teresa Martinho Marques disse...

Vou já lá! Bom Ano Novo!!!!!

kiko disse...

Bom Ano Novo!!!(Eu acho que lhe já tinha dito noutra entrada?)